Friday, January 18, 2008

I've been lookin' for love in all the wrong places


Lonely Wives Dating Network: Married Women Looking to Meet New People (sexually explicit)

So there you have it.

This is what I found in my "spam" mail today.

And it's about time.

I've been waiting for something like this. It's so inviting, so to the point, so discreet, and so tempting, don't you think?

How long have married women been ignored? How long have we waited to be acknowledged as a viable group just waiting to expand our circles? Apparently...long enough.

Once you're over 50, and married for well over 20 years...life can become a little, shall we say, stale. So why not spice it up. And that is just what I've been wanting to do.

How many reality shows can one person watch? How much ice cream can one woman eat? (I've already been through all 31 flavors) And so, after searching my soul for the answers to these questions, this "spam" mail came just in the nick of time.

I can sit on my laptop (while watching t.v. and eating ice cream, mind you) with my husband right next to me...and he'll never even know that my while my fingers are quickly typing away...I am in actuality, having the time of my life.

This could be the answer I've been looking for. After all, what could be better...

I don't have to put on make-up or do my hair. I can sit in my grubby sweats. I can spill ice cream all over myself. I don't even have to give up American Idol.

Does life get any better than this? I DON'T THINK SO!!!

So, hopefully, before the weekend's over, I will have increased my...

"circle of friends "

*wink wink*

3 comments:

Val said...

... AND you'll be able to blog ALL about it, so we will all increase our **circle of friends**, too.

Now it doesn't get better than THAT! ;-P

... Is the Window to Our Soul said...

So you mean I DON'T have to leave the house, make up excuses, spend hours trying to straighten my hair so I look like one of the Angels, and I still get to meet new friends so I am not a lonely housewife anymore. WOW! Thanks CM for this great tip.

Happy Days Are Here Again ...

cruisin-mom said...

Val: I will be happy to pass along my new friends to you!

Jaime: See, YOU understand!